Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stocks To Watch for Monday September 29, 2014

Stocks from Friday - Last Week


$BBRY I did not post this one on my watch list from last week, but I had a position a while ago and sold it for a loss. And was very happy that I was able to ride the morning wave up almost perfectly on Friday. I think I'm addicted to BBRY so I'm always checking it. For some reason I feel like it is an underdog. This is probably the classic, "Don't Marry a Stock" syndrome. Good thing I'm not in a financial relationship. But I will be happy if it goes up for some reason.
BBRY after: didn't expect it to do much. It didn't but wanted to add it since I traded it for a gain.



$CNET Morning drop and then from 9:50 to 10:20 it went from 2.50 area to 3.60 area. Watch tomorrow for large volume to start moving. Once volume hits the 200k range, get your board and start riding that wave.
CNET after: volume started moving in around 9:40am. Two charts to show daily as well. Lots of money could have been made on this stock today as it went from 3.00 to 4.00 by 9:50. Down trended all day after that. Huge wick on top, could signal a down day tomorrow.



$IG has spikability, didn't want to put it on the list but it might go up again. Which means look for a short. I can't afford to short it. 
IG after: moved about .60 cents on the day. Not very big plays. 


Stocks from Tweet Deck

This sucks. I've got nothing.

Stocks from FinVizz

This sucks. I've got nothing. 

Really. All we have is CNET. Tomorrow will be a boring day. But it's better than forcing trades. Nothing for small accounts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment