Thursday, September 25, 2014

Stocks To Watch for Friday September 26, 2014

Quote for the day "If you're not having fun. What the fuck are you doing?"

Stocks from Yesterday

CNET after didn't go down, but had another 26% up day. I was wrong. Sometimes I feel like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. Watch, it will probably go up tomorrow again like a douche bag.
Yes. It went up. It was a great day for CNET again. Take my advice.. don't take my advice. Learn from me and do your own bidding! Morning drop and then from 9:50 to 10:20 it went from 2.50 area to 3.60 area. Watch tomorrow for large volume to start moving.



Stocks from Tweet Deck

$IG Grrreat news. Looking for it to pop up again tomorrow.
IG After: had a .70 cent potential with a few dips. May have been hard to catch the tops. This stock has a lot of good news. And the more I want to talk it up, the more I'm probably wrong. So I will say this stock will probably be a good short tomorrow. But I won't bring it over because in order to short this stock on SureTrader you have to short at least 100 shares or else it is an odd lot and won't get filled. I'm still playing with small shit money, so I won't be able to short it.




Stocks from FinVizz

$CXDC nice chart. Looks like it will go up tomorrow, but the wick on top kind of scares me a little....
CXDC After: should never have put this one on the list due to low volume. Not much movement. Small volume. Drop off list.


$TVIX volatility wave up. Let's go surfing.
TVIX After: Volume back to normal. No move up past prior day. Small spikability factor, will drop off list. 


That's it. I'm probably drunk now. But if there is one thing I know for sure. It's the Bird, bird bird... bird is the word.


No comments:

Post a Comment