Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Stocks To Watch for Thursday September 25, 2014

Stocks from Yesterday

$CNET went from 2.50 to 2.80 at the open then dropped straight down to bottoming around the 2.20 range and closed at 2.10. Down 22% -.6 cents. Great Short. Down 2.8% after hours. Good for another short day tomorrow. 
CNET after: didn't go down, but had another 26% up day. I was wrong. Sometimes I feel like I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. Watch, it will probably go up tomorrow again like a douche bag.


Stocks from Tweet Deck

Guess the only thing on Twitter and chatter was the death spiral that occurred on stockTips.com's blatant pump $ALKM. I definitely missed it.


Stocks from FinVizz

$HIMX looks like a decent breakout. Due to past it will probably just sit back down. If it goes above $10 it might pop. Looking for long day.
Guess what, wrong again. Fuck this shit.. joking. I love this shit!


Wow. Yeah that's really all I see for Thursday. Might be a good day to do homework all day again!







No comments:

Post a Comment